Customer Service Coordinator
- Process pre-alerts from agents and overseas affiliates
- Set up client files based on pre-alerts
- Monitor and confirm arrival of freight, communicate any irregularities to sales and clients
- Receive and process documents from shipper
- Break down and distribute information to individual files and calculate freight charges
- Contact clients for POA, and brokers (if needed) to inform about charges and freight availability.
- Issue steamship line release to warehouse
- Enter all charges and profits into computer system
- Communicate with clients to assure quality and client satisfaction
- Arrange collections and deliveries
- Assure timely billing
Requirements: At least 2 years working experience in customer service in shipping, freight forwarding or related industry. Familiarity with incoterms and import process is a must. Knowledge of MS Office software is expected.
Please send cover letter and resume by standard mail to:
Pactrans Air & Sea, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources Department
951 Thorndale Avenue
Bensenville, IL 60106
To email resume, please list "Careers" and the perspective position in the subject line and send email to the following: email@example.com
To fax resume, please list the perspective position on a cover page and send to the following: (847) 766-9020
Back to Career Page