MARKET RESEARCH ANALYST
- Analyzing data to forecast trends and performing statistical analysis of the collected market research data
- Conducts market, company, and competitor analysis to evaluate new business opportunities
- Lead primary marketing research as needed identifying/creating business oppurtunities, and developing business strategies.
- Developing, writing, reporting and presenting research findings
- Fosters an environment of teamwork and good communication among associates
Requirements: Masters in Marketing or related field degree with at least 1 year experience. Must possess strong analytical, oral communication, and effective report writing skills.
Please send cover letter and resume by standard mail to:
Pactrans Air & Sea, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources Department
951 Thorndale Avenue
Bensenville, IL 60106
To email resume, please list "Careers" and the perspective position in the subject line and send email to the following: firstname.lastname@example.org
To fax resume, please list the perspective position on a cover page and send to the following: (847) 766-9020
Back to Career Page